Sturdy Builder Waste Chute
The Sturdy Builder Waste Chutes are ideal for the removal of site waste in all areas of the construction industry and helps keep work areas relatively dust free. This system is suitable for up to five lifts of scaffolding. It is a strong and durable waste removal system which can be easily assembled and disassembled without removing scaffolding boards.
The Builder Waste Chutes is manufactured from UV stabilised medium density polyethylene and is fully recyclable.
The Builder Waste Chutes are available in a range of colours.
As an optional extra your company name or logo can be hot foil stamped or silk screened onto signage panels on the Builder Waste Chutes to help promote your company.
- Height: 1,100mm (43.25″)
- Top Diameter: 600mm (23.5″)
- Bottom Diameter: 450mm (17.75″)
- The Builder Waste Chute is manufactured from UV Stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene.
- The U.V. Stabiliser has a rating of 12 (i.e. Heat Stabilised, Good Colour Retention, and Long Life Expectancy).
- The colour is dry-blended into the material.
- The weight of this product is approximately 9kg (excluding chains, hooks & eyelets).
- Further details to follow
- Please click here to see the current warranty for this product.
- The Builder Waste Chute Top Section has been independently tested and certified by T.E. Laboratories in accordance with TEL 599 – REV-2 09. To view the full standard please click here.
- It is manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 Certified production unit.
- Sturdy Products Ltd is currently in the process of upgrading from an ISO 9001:2000 to the new 9001:2008 standard. We will post our new certificate on our website upon receipt. Please bear with us while we make this change.