Sturdy Versatile Mortar Tub 250Ltr
The Sturdy Versatile Mortar Tub 250Ltr is designed for crane, teleporter and standard fotklift use. It can be top and bottom lifted by a forklift.
This fully tested, certified and approved to international standards mortar tub ensures safety and compliance on your building site. Full certification is available for tubs supplied.
Manufactured to exacting standards and detailed specification using medium density polyethylene UV stabilised the Versatile Mortar Tub 250Ltr is extremely strong and durable. The frame is secured to the tub body by steel rivets and large steel washers. The flexible body of the container facilitates ease of cleaning. The Versatile Mortar Tub comes complete with a galvanised high grade steel frame and and rigid handles. These rigid handles prevent the mortar tubs from locking together when stacked. The body of the mortar tub can be hot foiled stamped with a unique serial number which gives security and traceability over your tubs.
The Versatile Mortar Tub is fully and independently certified.
It is available in a range of colours.
- Length: 1,070mm (42″)
- Width 762mm (30″)
- Height: 555mm (22″)
- Overall Height (Incl handles): 648mm (25.5″)
- Capacity: 250Ltr
- The Versatile Mortar Tub 250Ltr is manufactured from UV Stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene.
- The U.V. Stabiliser has a rating of 12 (i.e. Heat Stabilised, Good Colour Retention, and Long Life Expectancy).
- The colour is dry-blended into the material.
- The weight of this product is approximately 25kg when empty (body 15.5kg, frame 9.5kg).
- The support frame on this product has been coated to help prevent against rusting.
- Further details to follow
- Please click here to see the current warranty for this product.
- The Versatile Mortar Tub 250Ltr has been indepentendly tested and certified by TUV Nord in accordance with
T.E.L. 600 Rev. 01-05.
- Please click here to view the full standard.
- It is manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 Certified production unit.
- Sturdy Products Ltd is currently in the process of upgrading from an ISO 9001:2000 to the new 9001:2008 standard.
- We will post our new certificate on our website upon receipt. Please bear with us while we make this change.