Sturdy Mini Skip
The Sturdy Mini Skip is cost effective and practical. It is easy to manoeuver and can be lifted by crane or teleporter.
Manufactured from medium density polyethylene UV stabilised the Mini Skip is extremely strong and durable. The frame is secured to the body of the skip by steel rivets and large steel washers. The flexible body of the container facilitates ease of cleaning. The Mini Skip comes complete with a steel frame and unique patented Sturdy “Flexi-Handles”. An additional steel frame cage is added to allow for an extra load. All components of the frame are fully glavanised. The Mini Skip can also be hot foiled stamped with a unique serial number which gives security and traceability over your tubs. Its bottom handles facilitates the emptying of the contents into large waste skips on site.
The Mini Skip is fully and independently certified.
It is available in a range of colours.
As an optional extra your company name or logo can be silk screened onto the Mini Skip to help promote your company.
- Length: 1,000mm (39.5″)
- Width: 900mm (35.5″)
- Height: 700mm (27.5″)
- Capacity: 500Ltr
- The Mini Skip is manufactured from UV Stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene.
- The U.V. Stabiliser has a rating of 12 (i.e. Heat Stabilised, Good Colour Retention, and Long Life Expectancy).
- The colour is dry-blended into the material.
- The weight of this product is approximately 32.5kg when empty (body 20kg, frame 12.5kg).
- The support frame on this product has been hot dip galvanised to help prevent against rusting.
- Further details to follow
- Please click here to see the current warranty for this product.
- The Mini Skip has been indepentendly weight tested by Crane Care Lifting Services in accordance with Regulation 104(1)(b) and105.
- It is manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 Certified production unit.
- Sturdy Products Ltd is currently in the process of upgrading from an ISO 9001:2000 to the new 9001:2008 standard.
- We will post our new certificate on our website upon receipt. Please bear with us while we make this change.