Sturdy Site Waste Segregation Trolley
The Sturdy Site Waste Segregation Trolley is ideal for segregating waste on site. Substantial savings can be made by segregating construction waste on site. Each container can be colour coded for ease of segregation. It is suitable for craneable and teleporter lifting.
Manufactured from medium density polyethylene UV stabilised the Site Waste Segregation Trolley is extremely strong and durable. The frame is secured to the body of the trolley by steel rivets and large steel washers. The trolley comes complete with a steel frame and unique patented Sturdy “Flexi-Handles”. It is fitted with 2 braked and 2 non braked castors. The trolley can be hot foiled stamped with a unique serial number which gives security and traceability over your tubs.
The Site Waste Segregation Trolley is fully and independently certified.
It is available in a range of standard colours.
As an optional extra your company name or logo can be silk screened onto the body of the trolley to help promote your company.
- Length: 1,600mm (63″)
- Width: 960mm (37.8″)
- Height: 710mm (28″)
- Overall Height (Incl castors and handles): 1110mm (43.5″)
- Capacity: 0.95m3
- The Site Waste Segregation Trolley is manufactured from UV Stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene.
- The U.V. Stabiliser has a rating of 12 (i.e. Heat Stabilised, Good Colour Retention, and Long Life Expectancy).
- The colour is dry-blended into the material.
- The weight of this product is approximately 100kg when empty (body 34kg, frame 66kg) .
- The support frome on this product has been coated to help prevent against rusting.
- The safe working load of this product is 1000kg
- The castors on this product are 200mm diameter steel centered breaked (X 2) and unbreaked (X 2).
- Further details to follow
- Please click here to see the current warranty for this product.
- This product has been independently weight tested by Crane Care Lifting Services in accordance with Regulation 104(1)(b) and 105.
- The Site Waste Segregation Trolley is manufactured to EN287-1 and B.S – 1387 Med Grade/DIn 24400 33.7 x 3.2