Sturdy Teleporter Mortar Tub 330Ltr
The Sturdy Teleporter Mortar Tub 330Ltr is the highest quality mortar tub on the market. It is designed for teleporter use.
This fully tested, certified and approved to international standards mortar tub ensures safety and compliance on your building site. Full certification is available for each tub supplied.
Manufactured to exacting standards and detailed specification using medium density polyethylene UV stabilized the Teleporter Mortar Tub 330Ltr is extremely strong and durable. The frame is secured to the tub body by steel rivets and large steel washers. The flexible body of the container facilitates ease of cleaning. The Teleporter Mortar Tub comes complete with a galvanized high grade steel frame and unique patented Sturdy “Flexi-Handles”. Stacking lugs prevent the mortar tubs from sticking when stacked and allows for ease of separation on arrival on site. The body of the mortar tub can be hot foiled stamped with a unique serial number which gives security and traceability over your tubs.
The Teleporter Mortar Tub is fully and independently certified.
It is available in a range of colours.
- Length: 1,000mm (39″)
- Width: 700mm (27.5″)
- Height: 700mm (27.5″)
- Overall Height (Incl handles): 810mm (32″)
- Capacity: 330Ltr
- The 330Ltr Teleporter Mortar Tub is manufactured from UV Stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene.
- The U.V. Stabiliser has a rating of 12 (i.e. Heat Stabilised, Good Colour Retention, and Long Life Expectancy).
- The colour is dry-blended into the material.
- The weight of this product is approximately 25.5kg when empty (body 15.5kg, frame 11kg) .
- The support frame on this product has been hot dip galvanised to help prevent against rusting.
- Further details to follow
- Please click here to see the current warranty for this product.
- The Teleporter Mortar Tub 330Ltr has been indepentendly tested and certified by TUV Nord in accordance with
T.E.L. 595 Rev. 01-05.
- Please click here to view the full standard.
- It is manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 Certified production unit.
- Sturdy Products Ltd is currently in the process of upgrading from an ISO 9001:2000 to the new 9001:2008 standard.
- We will post our new certificate on our website upon receipt. Please bear with us while we make this change.