Sturdy Radon Sump
The Sturdy Radon Sump is designed to gather radon gases which can occur naturally under buildings. Its design allows it to gather these gases and then emit through pipework harmlessly to the outside of the building. The Radon Sump is manufactured from polyethylene plastic which is a radon proof membrane. It prevents radon from rising in cavities and in voids of hollow concrete block walls. The unit is strong, durable and robust. The Radon Sump is fitted central to the building. An extraction pipe is run off from the Radon Sump to the building perimeter. It is possible in longer buildings to connect Radon Sumps in sequence.
- Length: 600mm
- Overall Length: 825mm
- Width: 300mm
- Height: 230mm
- Diameter: 1,100mm
- The Radon Sump is manufactured from UV Stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene
- The U.V. Stabiliser has a rating of 12 (i.e. Heat Stabilised, Good Colour Retention, and Long Life Expectancy).
- Further details to follow
- Please click here to see the current warranty for this product.
- The Radon Sump is manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 Certified production unit.
- Sturdy Products Ltd is currently in the process of upgrading from an ISO 9001:2000 to the new 9001:2008 standard.
- We will post our new certificate on our website upon receipt. Please bear with us while we make this change.