Storm 1100Ltr Galvanised Recycling Container
Manufactured by Storm Environmental for Sturdy Products Ltd the 1100Ltr 4 Wheeled Galvanised Recycling Container is ideal for industrial and commercial waste.
This EN-840 Standard approved 1100Ltr 4 Galvanised Recycling Bin comes complete with an easy to lift double skin rotationally moulded plastic lid. The sloped lid allows rainwater to drain off and also keeps rainwater out. Each bin is fitted with four 200mm solid rubber tyred wheels.
• Galvanised steel body
• Full section comb lifting bar
• Fully welded internal seams
• Danish manoeuvring handles
• Diamond key operated lid lock
• Hard wearing powder-coated finish in a range of colours
• Colour-coded bodies and lids
• Choice of flap or flap/brush entry ports
• Identification logos.
STANDARD FEATURES FOR STRENGTH:
• Full body pressings and flush inside reinforcing buffer plates in lifting vehicle sweep bar area
• Reinforced top corners of main body prevents distortion
• Recessed inside reinforcing buffer plates protect front of
• container from damage by lifting vehicle sweep bar
• No snag points for waste to catch on
• Castor brackets between sump base and body panels reduce damage
• Castor brackets have pressed strengthening ribs to prevent buckling
• Reinforcing pressings to castor brackets.
STANDARD SAFETY FEATURES:
• Luminous safety chevrons to front of containers
• Safety operating instructions on both front sides of the lid.
• Wheels with directional locks
• Security embossing of container body
• Din lifting points
• Key operated central locking to front castors
• Spine type security lid lock
• Half-drop doors to front or back on container
• Power towing attachment
• Fork truck pockets to base of container.
- Width: 1,270mm
- Height: 1,380mm
- Depth: 1,000mm
- The bin body is manufactured from pressed galvanised steel while the plastic lid is manufactured from UV Stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene.
- The U.V. Stabiliser has a rating of 12 (i.e. Heat Stabilised, Good Colour Retention, and Long Life Expectancy).
- The colour is dry-blended into the material.
- The bin comes complte with 2 swivel castor and 2 swivel braked castors.
- The bin can still be lifted using a standard comb lift.
- DIN lifting points are also available as an optional extra.
- Further details to follow
- Please click here to see the current warranty for this product.
- The 1100Ltr Galvanised Waste Container is manufactured to EN 840 European Standard.
- This container is manufactured in an ISO 9001:2008 and Taylor ISO 14001 Certified production facility.
- Containers manufactured since 2005 comply with the EN 14803 weighing & i.d. standard.
- Containers are hot dip galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461:1999 after manufacture.