Storm 660Ltr Galvanised Waste Container
Manufactured by Storm Environmental for Sturdy Products Ltd the 6600Ltr 4 Wheeled Galvanised Waste Container is ideal for industrial and commercial waste.
This EN-840 Standard approved 660Ltr 4 Galvanised Waste Bin comes complete with an easy to lift double skin rotationally moulded plastic lid. The sloped lid allows rainwater to drain off and also keeps rainwater out. Each bin is fitted with four 200mm solid rubber tyred wheels.
– Galvanised Steel Body
– Full section comb lifting bar
– Fully welded internal seams
– Danish manoeuvring handles
– Diamond key operated lid lock
STANDARD SAFETY FEATURES
– Luminous safety chevrons to front of containers
– Safety operating instructions on both sides of the lid
– Wheels with directional locks
– Identification logos
– Security identification embossing on container body
– DIN lifting points
– Key operated central locking to front castors
– Spine type security lid lock
– Half-drop doors to front or back of container
– Power towing attachment
– Fork truck pockets to base of container
- Length: 1,260mm
- Height: 1,160mm
- Width: 720mm
- The bin body is manufactured from pressed galvanised steel which is then powder coated.
- The plastic lid is manufactured from UV Stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene.
- The U.V. Stabiliser in the lid has a rating of 8 (i.e. Heat Stabilised, Good Colour Retention, and Long Life Expectancy).
- The colour in the lid is dry-blended into the material.
- The bin comes complete with 2 swivel castor and 2 swivel braked castors.
- The can be lifted using a comb lift.
- DIN lifting points are also available as an optional extra – this will add approximately 105mm to the width of the bin.
- Further details to follow
- Available on request
- The Storm 660Ltr Galvanised Waste Container is manufactured to EN 840 European Standard.
- This container is manufactured in an ISO 9001 and ISO 14001:2004 Certified production facility.
- Containers manufactured since 2005 comply with the EN 14803 weighing & i.d. standard.
- Containers are hot dip galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461:1999 after manufacture.
- All powder coated products supplied conforms to the relevant parts of BS 6497.