Sturdy Primary Battery Box
The Sturdy Primary Battery Box is a suitable container for recycling domestic dry-cell batteries. Batteries are composed of substances, such as lead, nickel and cadmium. These elements can cause serious environment problems when thrown out carelessly with household waste. The Primary Battery Box eliminates this problem by storing the batteries for recycling in a clean and safe manner. Manufactured from medium density polyethylene UV stabilised it will never rust, fade or require painting. The Primary Battery Box is user friendly and secure.
It’s two compartments facilitate first stage segregation of batteries.
It is ideal for use in schools, offices and shops.
As an optional extra a mounting pole is available.
- Length: 300mm
- Width: 250mm
- Height: 580mm
- Capacity: 10Ltr
- The Battery Box is manufactured from UV Stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene.
- The U.V. Stabiliser has a rating of 12 (i.e. Heat Stabilised, Good Colour Retention, and Long Life Expectancy).
- The colour is dry-blended into the material.
- The openings on the front of the unit allow for easy insertion of the batteries
- Each battery box comes complete with two internal liners which help segregate the batteries at source.
- Battery Boxes can be personalised on request as an optional extra.
- The standard colours are Red but other colours are available on request.
- Further details to follow
- Please click here to see the current warranty for this product.
- The Primary Battery Box is manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 Certified production unit.
- Sturdy Products Ltd is currently in the process of upgrading from an ISO 9001:2000 to the new 9001:2008 standard.
- We will post our new certificate on our website upon receipt. Please bear with us while we make this change.