Sturdy Waste Segregation Station
The Sturdy Waste Segregation Station is ideal for the separation of every-day waste for recycling. It is suitable for use in restaurants, canteens, schools, snack areas and offices.
The Waste Segregation Station bins are manufactured from medium density polyethylene UV stabilised. A plastic bag liner allows for easy emptying. An elastic cord keeps the liner in place. The open top on the litter bin encourages waste recycling. The Waste Segregation Station comes with a supporting frame as strandard.
The Waste Segregation Station bins are available in a range of colours.
As an optional extra your company name or logo can be printed on the front of the Waste Segregation Station bins to help promote your company. Also a backing plate is available with further space to promote your company or to give recycling instructions.
- Length: 2,000mm
- Depth: 500mm
- Height: 560mm
- Capacity: Each container holds 85Ltr
- The Simplicity Litter Bin is manufactured from UV Stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene.
- The U.V. Stabiliser has a rating of 12 (i.e. Heat Stabilised, Good Colour Retention, and Long Life Expectancy).
- The colour is dry-blended into the material.
- Comes complete with an elastic plastic bag holder.
- Further details to follow
- Please click here to see the current warranty for this product.
- The Waste Segregation Station is manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 Certified production unit.
- Sturdy Products Ltd is currently in the process of upgrading from an ISO 9001:2000 to the new 9001:2008 standard.
- We will post our new certificate on our website upon receipt. Please bear with us while we make this change.