Sturdy Wood Finish Battery Recycling Station
The Sturdy Wood Finish Battery Recycling Station is ideal for recycling most types of waste batteries including, primary / button batteries, mobile phone / nicad batteries and lead acid batteries.
It is user friendly with separate containers for all types of batteries. The Wood Finish Battery Recycling Station comes with a timber surround on a galvanised steel frame.
The Wood Finish Battery Recycling Station is ideal for shopping centres, service stations, amenity areas and for use by local authorities.
As an optional extra your company name or logo can printed onto the body of the battery recycling containers to help promote your company.
- Length: 2,205mm
- Depth: 960mm
- Height: 705mm
- The Recycling Station frame and grid flooring are both hot dip galvanised to help prevent against rusting.
- The timber surround is constructed from pressure treated timber.
- The complete Recycling Station consists of the frame, timber surround, 2 X Sturdy Secure Recycling Containers and a 500kg Crate.
- Each of the recycling containers are manufactured from UV Stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene.
- The U.V. Stabiliser has a rating of 12 (i.e. Heat Stabiliesd, Good Colour Retention, and Long Life Expectancy).
- The colour is dry-blended into the material.
- All containers and signage can be personalised on request as an optional extra.
- The crate comes in red as standard but the other containers come in a range of colours which are available on request.
- Further details to follow
- Please click here to see the current warranty for this product.
- The Wood Finish Battery Recycling Station is manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 Certified production unit.
- Sturdy Products Ltd is currently in the process of upgrading from an ISO 9001:2000 to the new 9001:2008 standard.
- We will post our new certificate on our website upon receipt. Please bear with us while we make this change.