Sturdy Equestrian Jump Blocks
The Sturdy Equestrian Jump Blocks are ideal for all types of training and show jumping as they offer various support heights and stacking combinations. The jump blocks are an exceptionally versatile training system with a variety of uses such as elevating trotting poles, grid-work, show jumping fillers, obstacles in pony club games to name but a few.
The horse jump blocks are light. They are manufactured from UV stabilised medium density polyethylene which means it will not rot or require painting. They have no sharp edges.
The equestrian blocks are available in a range of colours.
- Width: 215mm
- Length: 610mm
- Height: 370mm
- The weight of the Jump Block is 4kg.
- The Equestrian Jump Blocks are manufactured from UV Stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene.
- The U.V. Stabiliser has a rating of 8 (i.e. Heat Stabilised, Good Colour Retention, and Long Life Expectancy).
- The colour is dry-blended into the material.
- Further details to follow
- Please click here to see the current warranty for this product.
- The Equestrian Jump Blocks are manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 Certified production unit.