Grande Creep Feeder
The Grande Lamb Creep Feeder is Sturdy’s latest addition to the sheep feeding market in Ireland and UK. The feeder is designed to be strong and robust for use in agricultural environments. The Lamb Feeder is easy to manoeuvre and is suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
The capacity of the Creep Feeder is 125kg which is one of its main features. The large lid opening allows for greater access when filling the unit with nuts or meal.
The Creep Feeder allows the lambs to access the feed at the same time, while preventing the ewes from feeding. The design of the product allows for the feed, which is stored in a central column, to slowly creep to the perimeter of the feeder thus allowing lamb access.
The canopy protects the feed from the rain and offers some shelter for the lambs whilst feeding. The splayed legs on the frame allow for increased stability while the lambs are feeding. The unique design of the frame means that 16 lambs can feed at the same time. The unique moulded lugs allow for neat stacking of the feeders, one on top of the other.
The frame itself is galvanised to protect against rust. The canopy, hopper and lid are manufactured from fully recyclable UV stabilised medium density polyethylene, which will never require painting.
The Grande Creep Feeder comes in green as standard.
TO VIEW OUR FARM & EQUESTRIAN FLIP BROCHURE,
- Length: 1165mm (46″)
- Width: 1165mm (46″)
- Height: 1030mm (40.5″)
- Capacity: 125Kg
- The Grande Lamb Creep Feeder Hood is manufactured from UV Stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene.
- The U.V. Stabiliser has a rating of 8 (i.e. Heat Stabilised, Good Colour Retention, and Long Life Expectancy).
- The colour is dry-blended into the material.
- The support frame on this product has been hot dip galvanised or coated to help prevent against rusting.
- Further details to follow
- Please click here to see the current warranty for this product.
- The Grande Lamb Creep Feeder is Manufactured in an ISO 9001Certified production unit.