Sturdy Animal Revival Unit
The first number of hours if a lamb is born in poor condition is crucial. The Sturdy Revival Unit allows for quick recuperation. Likewise a small animal recovering from an operation requires secure, comfortable and dry constant temperature environment which the Animal Revival Unit delivers.
Placing an animal into the Sturdy Animal Revival Unit increases its rate of recovery from hypothermia, stress, surgery and maintains a regular temperature in newborn animals.
The Animal Revival Unit comes fitted with a thermostatically controlled heater, which directs the air in to the base of the heater keeping the temperature at a constant level. lt is important that a warm air heater is used rather than a more severe heat lamp at this stage.
The unit is manufactured from medium density polyethylene and is easy to clean. It has an easy access lid with a viewing window so the animal can be monitored undisturbed. The Animal Revival Unit is ready to use and requires plugging into a 13 amp mains socket.
- Overall Depth: 610mm
- Width: 630mm
- Height: 600mm
- The Animal Revival Unit is manufactured from UV Stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene.
- The U.V. Stabiliser has a rating of 8 (i.e. Heat Stabilised, Good Colour Retention, and Long Life Expectancy).
- The colour is dry-blended into the material.
- The unit comes complete with a thermostativally controlled heater which can be plugged into a standard domestic socket.
- Further details to follow
- Please click here to see the current warranty for this product.
- The Animal Revival Unit is manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 Certified production unit.
- Sturdy Products Ltd is currently in the process of upgrading from an ISO 9001:2000 to the new 9001:2008 standard.
- We will post our new certificate on our website upon receipt. Please bear with us while we make this change.