Sturdy Animal Surrogate Feeder
The Sturdy Animal Surrogate Feeder is an ideal unit for providing a constant supply of warm milk to young orphaned animals. In the animal breeding industry, sometimes it is not always possible to feed a full litter at one time, or sometimes a mother may abandon its young thus depriving them of milk.
The Animal Surrogate Feeder contains an integrated thermostatically controlled heater to warm up the milk allowing the animals to feed when they are hungry. The milk container is removable to make filling and cleaning easier. The teats are also removable and replacements are available.
- Overall Depth: 610mm
- Width 630mm
- Height: 600mm
- The Animal Surrogate Feeder is manufactured from UV Stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene.
- The U.V. Stabiliser has a rating of 8 (i.e. Heat Stabilised, Good Colour Retention, and Long Life Expectancy).
- The colour is dry-blended into the material.
- The feeder comes fitted with a thermostatically controlled heating element which is pre-set to 30 degrees celsius.
- Before use please ensure that the element is completely covered with water to avoid burn-out of the element.Please click here to view the instructions and safety sheet for this product.
- As standard the feeder is also fitted with 4 feeding teat, 4 lengths of feeding tube, 4 non-return valves, insulated base to protect components from heating element and an internal liner for holding milk.
- The weight of this product is approximately 13kg when empty.
- Further details to follow
- Please click here to see the current warranty for this product.
- The Animal Surrogate Feeder is manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 Certified production unit.
- Sturdy Products Ltd is currently in the process of upgrading from an ISO 9001:2000 to the new 9001:2008 standard.
- We will post our new certificate on our website upon receipt. Please bear with us while we make this change.