Sturdy Feed Tidy
The Sturdy Feed Tidy is a new durable product in our farming range that substantially cuts the clean up time at the feeding area of your housed livestock – Saving you time and money.
Using a spike, fork or grab, the Feed Tidy is quick to pick-up and quick to put-down.
The steel sub-assembly and rotating mechanism are galvanised for protection against rust.
The specially designed dual purpose High Density Wear Strips on the underside, protect the plastic body while also create a sweeping action.
The plastic body is manufactured from UV Stabilised MDPE which makes it strong and robust.
Strengthening ribs have been included in the top of the unit which also incorporate channels for rainwater drainage.
HOW IT WORKS – Click Here to see Short Movie of the Feed Tidy in Operation
With your spike, fork or grab, simply pick up the Feed Tidy at the lifting points.
Lower the Feed Tidy so it is just sitting on the ground.
Run the Feed Tidy along the pen wall where the feed is located.
The rotating motion will push the feed towards the cattle.
The high density wear strips on the bottom of the Feed Tidy, sweep the ground, leaving the area clean of feed products.
The Feed Tidy can be used on the left or right hand side of slatted sheds.
The Sturdy Feed Tidy – Saving you Time, Saving you Money.
- Diameter: 1,200 (47″)
- Height: 1,170mm (33.5″)
- The Feed Tidy is manufactured from UV Stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene.
- All metal parts are galvanised or zinc coated to help prevent rusting.
- The U.V. Stabiliser has a rating of 8 (i.e. Heat Stabilised, Good Colour Retention, and Long Life Expectancy).
- The colour is dry-blended into the material.
- The material is resistant to most chemicals but for further clarification please contact us.
- The weight of this product is approximately 45kg when empty (including fittings).
- Further details to follow
- Please contact us for further information
- The Sturdy Feed Tidy is manufactured in an ISO 9001 Certified production unit.