Sturdy Molasses Feeder
The Sturdy Molasses Feeder, with a capacity of 350Ltrs of molasses, is suitable for a flock of up to 200 sheep. As the cost of sheep feed escalates the Molasses Feeder allows the delivery of the required nutrients and vitamins to the sheep while fodder and grass feeding.
The body of the Molasses Feeder, which is made from medium density polyethylene UV stabilised is designed to be strong and robust for use in the agricultural environment. Being maintenance free the Molasses Feeder will not rust and will never require painting. The hoof-proof shape of the feeder is designed to prevent livestock from standing on top of the product.
The large central lid allows for ease of filling. The lid of the Molasses Feeder can be locked by means of a standard padlock. The feeder comes with lifting eyes as standard. A smooth interior ensures that the Molasses Feeder can be easily washed out if required. Using their teeth the sheep rotate the rubberised wheels which in turn draw the molasses up from inside the Molasses Feeder.
It is available in green as standard. Other colours are available on request.
- Overall Diameter: 1,600mm
- Height: 545mm
- Capacity: 350Ltr or ½ Tonne of Molasses
- The Molasses Feeder Body is manufactured from UV Stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene.
- The U.V. Stabiliser has a rating of 12 (i.e. Heat Stabilised, Good Colour Retention, and Long Life Expectancy).
- The colour is dry-blended into the material.
- The feeder comes complete with 4 roller wheels which have a rubber surface to give extra grip to the sheep.
- The shape of the feeder prevents and sheep from climbing onto the unit.
- Further details to follow
- Please click here to see the current warranty for this product.
- The Molasses Feeder is manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 Certified production unit.
- Sturdy Products Ltd is currently in the process of upgrading from an ISO 9001:2000 to the new 9001:2008 standard.
- We will post our new certificate on our website upon receipt. Please bear with us while we make this change.