Sturdy Briquette Storage Bunker
The Sturdy Briquette Storage Bunker is specially designed for the storage of Peat Briquettes. It can also be used to store other fuels such as chopped wood or eco fuels. The Briquette Storage Bunker can be used both indoor and outdoor. Its slim design makes it ideal for small spaces. Its hinged lid makes it easy to access. It is manufactured from medium density polyethylene and will not rust.
The Briquette Storage Bunker makes an ideal back door storage unit for mucky boots.
The Briquette Storage Bunker comes in black or green as standard. Other colours are available on request.
- Depth: 280mm
- Width: 665mm
- Height: 630mm
- Capacity: 4 Bales of Briquettes.
- The Briquette Storage Bunker is manufactured from UV Stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene.
- The U.V. Stabiliser has a rating of 12 (i.e. Heat Stabilised, Good Colour Retention, and Long Life Expectancy).
- The colour is dry-blended into the material.
- The weight of this product is approximately 6.5kg.
- Further details to follow
- Please click here to see the current warranty for this product.
- The Briquette Storage Bunker is manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 Certified production unit.
- Sturdy Products Ltd is currently in the process of upgrading from an ISO 9001:2000 to the new 9001:2008 standard.
- We will post our new certificate on our website upon receipt. Please bear with us while we make this change.