Sturdy MiniMax Trolley Plastic Door – SP8
The MiniMax Trolley (Plastic Door) – SP8 is unbeatable, functionality, durability and low noise. The wider and shorter build of the trolley allows for larger capacity while allowing visibility over the top of the trolley. The plastic front door is hinge and can be locked for extra security. The body of the trolley is manufactured from UV stabilised medium density polyethylene material. The inner surface of the trolley is a compounded MDPE material which ensures that there is no colour give off. The body is supported by a galvanised steel frame and 4 non-marking low noise castors on the underside. The trolley comes with 4 extremely durable polyamide handles. The sloped roof on the trolley prevents rainwater and residual deposits from collecting on the top of the unit. The option is also available to have holes in the base of the trolley. These allow for air movement within the trolley allowing it to “breathe” preventing internal condensation when fully loaded. It is fitted with a PVC curtain as standard, which contains an A4 documentation pouch and has four turn buttons for securing the curtain to the body of the trolley.
The MiniMax Trolley – SP8 is suitable for use in hospitals and hotels where large quantities of linen are transported. It can also be used in many other industries for a myriad of material handling applications.
The MiniMax Trolley can be fitted with shelving and barcodes if required. Alternative front opening PVC curtains are available in a range of standard colours, please contact us for further information on this. Also your company name or logo can be printed on the side of the Minimax Trolley to help promote your company.
- Width: 600mm (23.5″)
- Length: 1090mm (43″)
- Overall Height (Incl castors): 1,620mm (64″)
- The Utility Trolley is manufactured from UV Stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene with a Compounded inner layer.
- The U.V. Stabiliser has a rating of 8 (i.e. Heat Stabilised, Good Colour Retention, and Long Life Expectancy).
- The steel support frame is hot dip galvanised to help prevent against rusting.
- Further details to follow
- Please click here to see the current warranty for this product.