Sturdy Standard Utility Trolley – SP4
The Sturdy Standard Utility Trolley – SP4 is unbeatable for price, functionality, durability and low noise. This taller trolley allows for extra capacity while maintaining the same footprint as our other Utility Trolleys (SG1 & SG2). The body of the trolley is manufactured from UV stabilised medium density polyethylene material. The inner surface of the trolley is a compounded material which ensures that there is no colour give off. The body is supported by a galvanised steel frame and 4 non-marking low noise castors on the underside. The trolley comes with 4 extremely durable polyamide handles. The sloped roof on the trolley prevents rainwater and residual deposits from collecting on the top of the unit. Holes in the base of the trolley ensures for air movement within the trolley allowing it to “breathe” preventing internal condensation when fully loaded.
The Sturdy Standard Utility Trolley – SP4 is suitable for use in hospitals, hotels and other industries where large quantities of linen are transported.
The Trolley can be fitted with barcodes for traceability. Alternative front opening PVC Flaps are available, please contact us for further information on this. Also your company name or logo can be printed on the side of the trolley to help promote your company.
- Width: 610mm
- Length: 870mm
- Overall Height (Incl castors): 1,750mm
- The Utility Trolley is manufactured from UV Stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene.
- The U.V. Stabiliser has a rating of 8 (i.e. Heat Stabilised, Good Colour Retention, and Long Life Expectancy).
- The steel support frame is hot dip galvanised to help prevent against rusting.
- Further details to follow
- Please click here to see the current warranty for this product.
- The Sturdy Standard Utility Trolley – SP4 is manufactured in an ISO 9001:2008 Certified production unit.
- The Sturdy Standard Utility Trolley – SP4is manufactured to standard T.E.L. – 700 – Rev 5-15
- The Curtain of Sturdy Standard Utility Trolley – SP4 is manufactured to standard T.E.L. – 702 – Rev 4-15