The Sturdy Rainwater Filter has been designed to filter large debris such as leaves or moss from harvested rainwater. Rainwater gathered from one or more gullys travels through the pipe work system into the Rainwater Filter. Here the rainwater passes through the basket filter leaving debris such as leaves or moss behind. Once it has been filtered the rainwater passes from the filter housing into the rainwater storage tank. A special moulded connection is added to the tank to accommodate a 4″ pipe. When the tank has filled to capacity, any excess rainwater travels through the overflow pipe into the normal waste water system or to a dedicated drainage area.
Ideally the filter should be located before the rainwater enters your holding tank. This means that any large debris is prevented from building up in the tank and avoids clogging up your submersible pump.
This filter allows for all the rainwater from your building to be filtered, once all the rainwater is diverted into the filter.
The basket filter itself can be removed for cleaning through the lid. The lid is threaded which means it can be unscrewed to allow easy access to the basket filter.
The Rainwater Filter accommodates standard 4″ Wavin Connections.
The product is manufactured from UV stabilised MDPE which means there will be no colour fade.
- Length: 520mm
- Width: 395mm
- Height: 450mm
- The lid opening on this rainwater filter is approximately 300mm (12″).
- This product is manufactured from UV Stabilised Compounded Medium Density Polyethylene.
- The U.V. Stabiliser has a rating of 12 (i.e. Heat Stabiliesd, Good Colour Retention, and Long Life Expectancy).
- The weight of this product is approximately 3kg (including fittings).
- Further details to follow
- Please click here to see the current warranty for this product.
- The Rainwater Filter is manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 Certified production unit.