Sturdy Downpipe Filter
The Sturdy Down Pipe Filter strains and diverts rainwater into a water butt or rainwater storage tank. Rainwater is channeled from the filter entrance to the sieve cartridge. Dirt is rinsed to the sides, and then into the drain. The cleaned water is led through the cartridge’s outlet channel into storage.
The filter fits all round downpipes from 68 to 110 mm and square downpipes from 65 to 75mm.
- Filter mesh housed within the diverter is manufactured from stainless steel and measures .7 microns X 1.7 microns.
- Fits circular and square downpipes between 65-100mm.
- Please click here to download users manual.
- Further details to follow
- Please click here to see the current warranty for this product.
- The Downpipe Filter is manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 Certified production unit.
- Sturdy Products Ltd is currently in the process of upgrading from an ISO 9001:2000 to the new 9001:2008 standard.
- We will post our new certificate on our website upon receipt. Please bear with us while we make this change.