Sloping Musoir Pole
The Sturdy Soping Musoir Pole is for use on national roads and motorway junctions to indicate a division in a road. These are designed to be used on narrow chevrons, where a full Musoir Pole set cannot be used.
Manufactured from polyethylene plastic, by rotational moulding process, gives a flexible one piece product that will result in the minimum amount of damage to any vehicle, should an accident occur. The material is designed to shear off at the bottom should as a result of an accident.
The Pole comes with a steel base receptacle and has a bayonet style locking mechanism which allows the poles to be installed with ease. Trained personnel can easily replace the pole in minutes when required.
The Sloping Musoir Pole comes with a class 2 high grade reflective material. The Pole is therefore, highly visible to road users. The Musoir Pole has a curved, upfacing front surface that catches a maximum amount of light to ensure greater visibility to road users.
- Height: 2,300mm
- Base Width: 760mm
- Angle: 105º
- The Sloping Musoir Pole is manufactured from UV Stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene.
- The U.V. Stabiliser has a rating of 12 (i.e. Heat Stabilised, Good Colour Retention, and Long Life Expectancy).
- The colour is dry-blended into the material.
- The weight of this product is approximately 16kg, also available in a heavier 30kg.
- The reflective material is a high quality class 2 reflective grade.
- Further details to follow
- Please click here to see the current warranty for this product.
- The Traffic Delineator Pole is manufactured in an ISO 9001:2008 Certified production unit.