Sturdy Pedestrian Barrier
The Sturdy Pedestrian Barrier is easy to manoeuvre and handle. Its stacking system makes it an all round winner with contractors for transporting and storing, as it fits easily in most service vans. Its unique design allows clear visibility to construction staff and pedestrian users alike. The Pedestrian Barrier manufactured from UV stabilised polyethylene which makes it durable and corrosion resistant.
The Pedestrian Barrier can be used in tight areas such as covering manholes without creating major inconvenience to pedestrians or road users.
It is available in a range of colours.
As an optional extra your company name or logo can be printed on side of the Pedestrian Barrier to help promote your company.
- Length: 1750mm
- Height: 1000mm
- Width: 75mm
- Overall Width (incl. legs): 600mm
- The Pedestrian Barrier is manufactured from UV Stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene.
- The U.V. Stabiliser has a rating of 12 (i.e. Heat Stabilised, Good Colour Retention, and Long Life Expectancy).
- The colour is dry-blended into the material.
- Further details to follow
- Please click here to see the current warranty for this product.
- The Pedestrian Barrier is manufactured in an in an ISO 9001:2000 Certified production unit.
- Sturdy Products Ltd is currently in the process of upgrading from an ISO 9001:2000 to the new 9001:2008 standard.
- We will post our new certificate on our website upon receipt. Please bear with us while we make this change.