Sturdy Road Guard Barrier Intermediate Section
The Sturdy Road Guard Intermediate Barrier is used in conjunction with the Road Guard Barrier. The intermediate unit is designed to allow intermittent signage to be incorporated in a continuous barrier system. Unlike other systems it becomes part of the ‘no gaps’ continuous barrier system.
The units are manufactured from UV stabilised polyethylene and are 100% recyclable. The system is effective in all weather conditions. The UV stabilised polyethylene plastic will not discolour in sunlight.
The unique ‘offset design’ ensures that it does not cause damage to the wing mirrors of passing traffic.
The road guard system is ideal for traffic re-routing, building and construction sites, temporary road closures, car parks, contra flow systems, airport/ferry terminals, sports or special events and footpath detours.
They are available in a range of colours.
- Length: 1,150mm
- Width: 720mm
- Height: 1,320mm
- The Road Guard Barrier Intermediate Section is manufactured from UV Stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene.
- The U.V. Stabiliser has a rating of 12 (i.e. Heat Stabilised, Good Colour Retention, and Long Life Expectancy).
- The colour is dry-blended into the material.
- Class 2 reflective warning signs can be fitted as an optional extra.
- The standard colours are Red and White but other colours are available on request.
- To view the full specification please click here.
- Further details to follow
- Please click here to see the current warranty for this product.
- The Road Guard Barrier Intermediate Section is manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 Certified production unit.
- Sturdy Products Ltd is currently in the process of upgrading from an ISO 9001:2000 to the new 9001:2008 standard.
- We will post our new certificate on our website upon receipt. Please bear with us while we make this change.