Sturdy Road Guard End Barrier
The Sturdy Road Guard End Barrier is used in conjunction with the Road Guard Barrier System. The Road Guard End Barrier is designed to alert motorists if they have taken an incorrect turn.
The unit is manufactured from UV stabilised polyethylene and is 100% recyclable. The system is effective in all weather conditions. The UV stabilised polyethylene plastic will not discolour in sunlight.
The Road Guard End Barrier is ideal for traffic re-routing, building and construction sites, temporary road closures, car parks, contra flow systems, airport/ferry terminals, sports or special events and footpath detours.
It is available in a range of colours.
- Length: 975mm
- Width: 660mm
- Height: 800mm
- The Road Guard End Barrier is manufactured from UV Stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene.
- The U.V. Stabiliser has a rating of 12 (i.e. Heat Stabilised, Good Colour Retention, and Long Life Expectancy).
- The colour is dry-blended into the material.
- It has a 6″ opening on top to allow water to be filled and it has a 1.25″ outlet at the bottom to allow for drainage. These openings are protected with removeable rubber plugs.
- Reflective warning signs are available as an optional extra.
- To view the full specification please click here.
- Further details to follow
- Please click here to see the current warranty for this product.
- The Road Guard End Barrier is manufactured in an ISO 9001:2008 Certified production unit.