Sturdy Road Guard Starter Barrier
The Sturdy Road Guard Starter Barrier is used in conjunction with the Road Guard Barrier System. The Road Guard Starter Barrier is designed to alert motorists of the start of roadworks or re-routing .
The unit is manufactured from UV stabilised polyethylene and is 100% recyclable. The system is effective in all weather conditions. The UV stabilised polyethylene plastic will not discolour in sunlight.
The unique ‘offset design’ ensures that it does not cause damage to the wing mirrors of passing traffic.
The Road Guard Starter Barrier is ideal for traffic re-routing, building and construction sites, temporary road closures, car parks, contra flow systems, airport/ferry terminals, sports or special events and footpath detours.
It is available in a range of colours.
- Length: 600mm
- Width: 720mm
- Height: 1,320mm
- The Road Guard Starter Barrier is manufactured from UV Stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene.
- The U.V. Stabiliser has a rating of 12 (i.e. Heat Stabilised, Good Colour Retention, and Long Life Expectancy).
- The colour is dry-blended into the material.
- Barriers can be personalised on request as an optional extra.
- Class 2 reflective warning signs can be fitted as an optional extra.
- The standard colours are Red and White but other colours are available on request.
- To view the full specification please click here.
- Further details to follow
- Please click here to see the current warranty for this product.
- The Road Guard Starter Barrier is manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 Certified production unit.
- Sturdy Products Ltd is currently in the process of upgrading from an ISO 9001:2000 to the new 9001:2008 standard.
- We will post our new certificate on our website upon receipt. Please bear with us while we make this change.