Abutment Bollard 1.6m
The Sturdy Abutment Bollard is designed make motorists aware of potential hazards which may not be visible at first glance . These Hazards can range from embankments, road islands or uneven surfaces.
The Abutment Bollards are manufactured using the rotational moulding process, which gives a flexible one piece product that will result in the minimum amount of damage to any vehicle, should an accident occur.
The Abutment Bollard comes with a base receptacle and has a bayonet style locking mechanism which allows the bollard to be installed with ease.
The Abutment Bollard comes with a class 2 high grade reflective material. These consist of white stripes 200mm apart.
This Abutment Bollard is 1.6m high from ground level and is also available in a 1.2m high version.
- Height: 1,600mm
- Width: 300mm
- Depth: 190mm
- The Abutment Bollard is manufactured from UV Stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene.
- The U.V. Stabiliser has a rating of 8 (i.e. Heat Stabilised, Good Colour Retention, and Long Life Expectancy).
- The colour is dry-blended into the material.
- The weight of this product is approximately 5.5kg.
- The reflective material is a high quality class 2 reflective grade.
- Further details to follow
- Please click here to see the current warranty for this product.
- The Abutment Bollard is manufactured in an ISO 9001:2008 Certified production unit.