Median Musoir Pole
The Sturdy Median Musoir Pole is designed to allow a central median to be closed off to normal road users. In case of an emergency, the poles can be easily removed by trained personel (police, emergency services, etc.) if the need for access is required
Manufactured from polyethylene plastic, by the rotational moulding process, gives a flexible one piece product that will result in the minimum amount of damage to any vehicle, should an accident occur.
The unique design makes Median Musoir Pole very strong and resistant to warping over time. They are securely fastened to the ground the base receptacle supplied, and has a bayonet style locking mechanism which allows the pole to be installed with ease.
The Sturdy Median Delineator Pole comes with a class 2 high grade reflective material as standard on both sides of the product.
- Height: 1475mm or 1,660mm
- Diameter: 300mm
- The Sturdy Median Musoir Pole is manufactured from UV Stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene.
- The U.V. Stabiliser has a rating of 12 (i.e. Heat Stabilised, Good Colour Retention, and Long Life Expectancy).
- The colour is dry-blended into the material.
- The pole has a high quality, class 2 reflective material on both sides.
- The weight of this product is approximately 11.1kg.
- Further details to follow
- Please click here to see the current warranty for this product.
- The Sturdy Median Musoir Pole is manufactured in an ISO 9001:2008 Certified production unit.