Median Road Guard
The Sturdy Median Road Guard is designed to allow a central median to be closed off to normal road users. In case of an emergency, the Road Guard can be easily removed by trained personel (police, emergency services, etc.) if the need for access is required.
Manufactured from polyethylene plastic, by the rotational moulding process, gives a flexible one piece product that will result in the minimum amount of damage to any vehicle, should an accident occur.
The unique design makes Median Road Guard is very strong and resistant to warping over time. They are securely fastened to the ground the base receptacle supplied, and has a bayonet style locking mechanism which allows the pole to be installed with ease.
The Median Road Guards are interlinkable and each gives 2m of road coverage. The height of these Median Road Guards is 0.8m
The unique design makes them very strong and resistant to warping over time. They are securely fastened to the ground using anchor bolts.
- Length: 2,430mm
- Width: 660mm
- Height: 870mm
- The Sturdy Median Road Guard is manufactured from UV Stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene.
- The U.V. Stabiliser has a rating of 12 (i.e. Heat Stabilised, Good Colour Retention, and Long Life Expectancy).
- The colour is dry-blended into the material.
- The Sturdy Median Road Guard has a 6″ opening on top to allow water to be filled and it has a 1.25″ outlet at the bottom to allow for drainage. These openings are protected with removable rubber plugs.
- There are also clamps that can be bolted to the ground available for a more permanent fixture. See ‘Accessories’ section.
- Each barrier can accommodate roadworks warning lights.
- Barriers can be personalised on request as an optional extra.
- The standard colours are Blue/ Green and White but other colours are available on request.
- Further details to follow
- Please click here to see the current warranty for this product.
- The Sturdy Median Road Guard is manufactured in an ISO 9001:2008 Certified production unit.