Sturdy Road Safety Pole
The Sturdy Road Safety Pole is designed as a marker pole which can be used to segregate roadways or indicate certain areas within a complex. The bollard can be left free standing or fixed in place using anchor bolts. Each bollard is fitted with two strips of Class 1 Reflective Material as standard. The bollard is manufactured from medium density polyethylene UV stabilised giving a product that will result in minimum amount of damage to any vehicle, should an accident occur.
A variety of materials can be used giving a rigid high density finish or a more flexible rubberised type material.
The Road Safety Bollard is ideal for use in car parks, shopping centres, drive thrus, airports and security areas.
The Pole is available in green or blue as standard. Other colours are available upon request.
- Base Length: 215mm
- Base Width: 215mm
- Pole Height: 700mm
- Pole Diameter: 200mm
- The Road Safety Pole is manufactured from UV Stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene.
- The U.V. Stabiliser has a rating of 12 (i.e. Heat Stabilised, Good Colour Retention, and Long Life Expectancy).
- The colour is dry-blended into the material.
- The weight of this product is approximately 2kg.
- The Divider comes complete with Class 1 Reflective Stripes as standard.
- Further details to follow
- Please click here to see the current warranty for this product.
- The Road Safety Pole is manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 Certified production unit.
- Sturdy Products Ltd is currently in the process of upgrading from an ISO 9001:2000 to the new 9001:2008 standard.
- We will post our new certificate on our website upon receipt. Please bear with us while we make this change.