Sturdy Utility Trolley – SG1
The Sturdy Utility Trolley – SG1 is unbeatable for price, functionality, durability and low noise. The body of the trolley is manufactured from UV stabilised medium density polyethylene material. The outer layer of plastic can be 100% recycled material which comes in Black only or it can be Virgin Material which comes in a range of colours. The inner layer is a compounded material which ensures that there is no colour give off. The body is supported by a galvanised steel frame and 4 non-marking low noise castors on the underside. The trolley comes with 2 extremely durable polyamide handles. The sloped roof on the trolley prevents rainwater and residual deposits from collecting on the top of the unit. Holes in the base of the trolley ensures for air movement within the trolley allowing it to “breathe” preventing internal condensation when fully loaded.
The Sturdy Utility Trolley – SG1 is suitable for use in hospitals, hotels and other industries where large quantities of linen are transported.
The Sturdy Utility Trolley – SG1 can be fitted with barcodes for ease of traceability. Alternative front opening PVC Covers are available, please contact us for further information on this. Also your company name or logo can be printed on the side of the Economy Trolley to help promote your company.
- Width: 700mm
- Length: 900mm
- Overall Height (Incl castors): 1,620mm
- The Utility Trolley is manufactured from UV Stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene.
- The U.V. Stabiliser has a rating of 8 (i.e. Heat Stabilised, Good Colour Retention, and Long Life Expectancy).
- The steel support frame is hot dip galvanised to help prevent against rusting.
- Further details to follow
- Please click here to see the current warranty for this product.
- The Utility Trolley is manufactured in an ISO 9001:2008 Certified production unit.