Sturdy 5,100Ltr Bunded Tank
The 5100 Bunded Tank when used gives peace of mind knowing that the surrounding environment is protected from accidental pollution from leaks or spillages. The bunded oil tank is capable of holding 110% of the oil storage tank’s contents.
The bund has a large lockable lid for easy access to the internal oil storage tank. Manufactured from UV stabilised medium density polyethylene plastic it will never rust. It is strong and designed to withstand demanding environmental requirements.
It is recommended that all domestic installations for oil storage should be bunded. However all commercial, industrial, educational, agricultural and institutional properties using and storing oil and commercial fuels must use a bunded oil storage tank.
The 5100 Bunded Tank can be supplied with an electronic remote contents level gauge, a bund alarm and an overfill prevention device as optional extras.
This bund is suitable for the Carbery 5100 Oil Tank. Both products must be purchased together to complete the Bunded Tank.
- Diameter: 2,210mm (87″)
- Height: 2,460mm (96.85″)
- Capacity: 5,500Ltr (1,209gal) – 110% of internal tank.
- The lid opening on this tank is approximately 660mm (26″).
- All bunds are sold in conjunction with its corresponding tank.
- This bund comes with a standard 1 inch BSP connection.
- The bund is manufactured from UV Stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene.
- The U.V. Stabiliser has a rating of 8 (i.e. Heat Stabiliesd, Good Colour Retention, and Long Life Expectancy).
- The colour is dry-blended into the material.
- The material is resistant to most chemicals but for further clarification please contact us.
- The weight of this product is approximately 150kg when empty (including fittings).
- The recommended supporting base for this product is 2310mm (91″) X 2310mm (91″).
- Further details to follow
- Please click here to see the current warranty for this product.
- The 5000 Bunded Tank is manufactured in an ISO 9001 Certified production unit.