Sturdy Bunded Waste Oil Storage Tank
The Sturdy Bunded Waste Oil Storage Tank is suitable for garages, work shops, civic amenity sites and any industry that uses waste oil. The waste oil bunded tank accommodates the Carbery 1250 Oil Storage Tank. The bund prevents any leaks from spilling onto the factory or workshop floor. It can be used for the collection of a variety of liquid products such as heating oils, diesel, kerosene and vegetable oil. The large lid opening allows for easy filling.
Manufactured from UV stabilised medium density polyethylene the Bunded Waste Oil Storage Tank will never rust, rot or require painting.
The Bunded Waste Oil Tank does not come with any outlet fittings.
- Length: 2,020mm
- Width: 1,270mm
- Height: 1,220mm
- Capacity: 1,495Ltr (328gal) – 110% of internal tank.
- The lid opening on this tank is approximately 300mm (12″).
- All bunds are sold in conjunction with its corresponding tank.
- This bund comes with a standard 1 inch BSP connection.
- The bund is manufactured from UV Stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene.
- The U.V. Stabiliser has a rating of 12 (i.e. Heat Stabiliesd, Good Colour Retention, and Long Life Expectancy).
- The colour is dry-blended into the material.
- The material is resistant to most chemicals but for further clarification please contact us.
- The weight of this product is approximately 60kg when empty (including fittings).
- The recommended supporting base for this product is 1370mm (54″) X 2135mm (84″).
- Further details to follow
- Please click here to see the current warranty for this product.
- The Bunded Waste Oil Storage Tank is manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 Certified production unit.
- Sturdy Products Ltd is currently in the process of upgrading from an ISO 9001:2000 to the new 9001:2008 standard.
- We will post our new certificate on our website upon receipt. Please bear with us while we make this change.