Sturdy Jumbo XL (JXL) Oil 2,500Ltr Tank
The Carbery Jumbo XL (JXL) Oil Tank is ideal for storing oil, kerosene or diesel at ground level.
Manufactured from strong, durable, UV stablisied medium density polyethylene, this fuel oil tank will never rust, fade or require painting.
The storage tank should be completely supported underneath. A concrete base or concrete lintel is ideal and should protrude at least 2 inches past the tank on all sides, as per the instructions moulded on each tank.
By interconnecting oil tanks one can create a bank of fuel storage tanks to fulfill your requirements.
A wide range of complimentary products are available
This fuel oil tank is suitable for agricultural, commercial, domestic, industrial and institutional premises.
The Carbery JXL Oil Tank is available in green as standard.
When storing fuel in quantities in excess of 2,500Ltr, the storage tank must be fully bunded (see our bund range for further information).
- Length: 2,100mm (83″)
- Width: 1,350mm (53″)
- Height: 1,330mm (52″)
- Nominal Capacity: 2,500Ltr (550gal) +/- 10%
- TThe lid opening on this tank is approximately 200mm (9″).
- This tank comes with a standard 1 inch BSP connection.
- The tank is manufactured from UV Stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene.
- The U.V. Stabiliser has a rating of 8 (i.e. Heat Stabilised, Good Colour Retention, and Long Life Expectancy).
- The colour is dry-blended into the material.
- The material is resistant to most chemicals but for further clarification please contact us.
- The weight of this product is approximately 110kg when empty (including fittings).
- The recommended supporting base for this product is 1800mm (71″) X 2520mm (99″).
- Further details to follow
- Please click here to see the current warranty for this product.
- Our Oil Tanks are manufactured to EN 13341 and CEN 266 European Standards.
- The Carbery Jumbo XL Oil Tank is manufactured in an ISO 9001 Certified production unit.