Sturdy Tank Access Platform and Ladder
The Sturdy Tank Access Platform and Ladder gives access to the top of large storage tanks. The fill inlet, valves, content level gauges and other structures, to which the tank operator must have access in order to fill the tank with liquid, are usually located on the topmost surface of the large storage tank. The tank operator needs to have a safe and secure access to the top of the tank to fill the tank and to adjust or repair the controls when required.
The Tank Access Platform and Ladder is designed to provide a safe vertical path between the ground and a flat work platform attached to the ladder at the top of the tank. A flat platform is attached to the top of the ladder to form the top step of the ladder and to provide a safe work space at the top of the large storage tank. Guardrails are provided to enhance the safety of the platform. It can be ground anchored by use of anchor bolts.
The Tank Access Platform and Ladder can be manufactured to accommodate two large storage tanks side by side.
- Height to Platform: 2400mm
- Length: 600mm
- Width: 600mm
- Fabricated from mild steel and is painted to help prevent against rusting.
- For safety the framework should be anchor bolted into position.
- Further details to follow
- Please click here to see the current warranty for this product.
- The Tank Access Platform and Ladder is manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 Certified production unit.
- Sturdy Products Ltd is currently in the process of upgrading from an ISO 9001:2000 to the new 9001:2008 standard.
- We will post our new certificate on our website upon receipt. Please bear with us while we make this change.