Rainwater Harvesting Tank 1250 Lt
The Rainwater Harvesting Tank harvests the natural resource of rainwater thus reducing your mains water costs while promoting an eco-friendly solution.
The water collection tanks low profile design along with the integrated columns gives it excellent load bearing strength, which has been tested up to sustain 4 tonnes when empty. Its low profile means that shallow hand dug excavations are suitable. It can also pass through doorways or side passage ways. When situated in ones garden lawns can be replaced on top of the Rainwater Harvesting Tank.
The Hydro-Store Harvesting System is ideal for domestic and commercial use where space is at a premium. It is suitable for all applications other than drinking water, such as toilet flushing, dishwashing and washing machines. It can also be used outside for garden watering and car washing.
The Hydro-Store System comes with all the necessary fittings so installation is made easy for your plumbing contractor. Once the system is in place you can start harvesting rain water straight away.
- Length: 1,875mm (74″)
- Width: 1,640mm (64.5″) + 140mm (5.5″) for Lugs = 1,780mm (70″)
- Height excluding riser & lid : 600mm (23.5″) Height including riser & lid 910mm (36″)
- Nominal Capacity: 1,250Ltr. (275gal) +/- 10%
- The Hydro-Store Rainwater Harvesting Tank is manufactured from Compounded UV Stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene.
- The compounded material is WRC approved. This means that it is suitable for the storage of potable water.
- The U.V. Stabiliser has a rating of 8 (i.e. Heat Stabilised, Good Colour Retention, and Long Life Expectancy).
- The weight of this product is approximately 90kg.
- The water collection tank has been load tested up to 4 tonnes when empty.
- Further details to follow
- Please click here to see the current warranty for this product.
- The Rainwater Harvesting Tank is manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 Certified production unit.