Sturdy 300lt Hydro-Boost Water Tank
The Sturdy 300lt Hydro-Boost water tank is ideal for use in Commercial or Domestic Water Boosting Systems. A booster system may be required in areas where water pressure is low or there is a high demand for water in a particular building.
The Hydro-Boost Tank is designed to fit in an number of locations within a home or business – under stairs, in utility rooms, garages or basements.
The tank is manufactured from WRAS approved material which means it is suitable for the storage of potable water. All areas for fittings have been purposely located towards the front of the tank so that servicing and maintenance can be easily completed.
The 8” Vented Lid is fitted as standard and has been located on a slope to allow for easier access.
Recessed handles and fitting locations help to keep the overall dimensions to a minimum. 4 flat areas around the bottom of the tank allow for multiple tanks to be banked together to offer increased capacity.
The Hydro-Boost Tank is supplied without fittings to installers, plumbers and pump suppliers as this allows flexibility when assembling the tank. However fittings can be supplied as optional extras.
- Diameter: 560mm (22″)
- Height: 1,380mm (54.5″)
- Nominal Capacity: 300Ltr (66gal) +/- 10%
- The lid opening on this tank is approximately 200mm (8″).
- The lid is vented as standard.
- The tank is manufactured from UV Stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene which has been approved by the Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS)
- The U.V. Stabiliser has a rating of 8 (i.e. Heat Stabilised, Good Colour Retention, and Long Life Expectancy).
- The colour is compounded into the material.
- The weight of this product is approximately 14kg when empty.
- Further details to follow
- Please click here to see the current warranty for this product.