Sturdy 850lt Water Tank
The Sturdy 850lt Water Tank is manufactured from WRC approved material and is suitable for the storage of potable water. The material is strong, durable, compounded UV stabilised medium density polyethylene which will never rust, fade or require painting.
This water tank is also perfect for collecting rainwater from gutters or buildings and is stored at ground level. Its ideal for all types of industry, from car washes, golf courses, hotels, farms and also areas prone to low water pressure.
The 850lt Tank should be completely supported underneath. A concrete base or concrete lintels are ideal and should protrude at least 2 inches past the tank on all sides.
The tank is moulded with integral horizontal strengthening supports. This give huge strength to the tank.
The standard fittings include 200mm Screw Type Lid and a 1″ Outlet at the bottom. Other fittings such as Ballcocks, Overflows, Drainage Bungs, Taps and Non Return Valves can be fitted upon request and at an extra cost. Fittings are available from 1″ to 4″.
By interconnecting pipework you can create a bank of storage tanks to meet your capacity requirements.
Our water tanks are available in Ireland and the UK.
- Length: 1,000mm (39.5″)
- Width: 675mm (26.5″)
- Height: 1,610mm (63.5″)
- Nominal Capacity: 850Ltr (187gal) +/- 10%
- The lid opening on this tank is approximately 200mm (8″).
- This water tank comes with a standard 1 inch BSP connection.
- The tank is manufactured from UV Stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene which has been approved by the Water Research Council (WRC).
- The U.V. Stabiliser has a rating of 8 (i.e. Heat Stabilised, Good Colour Retention, and Long Life Expectancy).
- The colour is compounded into the material.
- The weight of this product is approximately 46kg when empty (including fittings).
- The recommended supporting base for this product is 1050mm (41.5″) X 725mm (28.5″).
- Further details to follow
- Please click here to see the current warranty for this product.